Monday, June 16, 2014

Craft of the Week: Clipboard Art



Hi there! Happy Monday! How's your summer going so far? We are struggling to find a rhythm to our days; but, I'm hopeful next week we'll get into a groove, balancing my work schedule with a lot of fun. We haven't even been to our usual summertime haunts yet, like the farmer's market and the zoo. June is a busy month for us because we're always working to get the house ready for our big Fourth of July bash, so after the Fourth...sigh...I'm looking forward to that. I've decided I'd like a hammock for my birthday, as a symbol to slow down and enjoy the season.

So anyway...today's craft of the week is so simple, but I love, love, LOVE the idea of using these colorful clipboards in my office space. Oh yeah, about that: My husband has decided he wants to have his office in the basement after all. So remember that closet we converted to a desk? Well, I get to take that over! Yippee! I'm so excited to get a pretty chair and a plant, and hang up these cute clipboards for inspirational quotes and to-do lists. I've been working at the dining room table for waaaaaay to long. So anyway, here are some cute ways to use clipboards in your office space, and throughout the house.


Tatertots & Jello


Love Grows Wild


Bloomerism via Antiquette


via Pinterest


Shabby Creek Cottage


Madigan Made


HGTV

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments...and I read each and every one! Since you've taken the time to visit my blog, I'll take the time to respond. Thanks! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...