Monday, March 10, 2014

Craft of the Week: Card Catalog IKEA Hack



I LOVE this project! Oh, sorry. Hello! How are you? Ok. I LOVE this project!

Have I mentioned that I want a card catalog so badly? Well, I actually want a big one, but this little IKEA hack by AKA Design + Life is just perfect as a jewelry box. The Painted Hive made a stained one that is lovely as well, and I've been on the lookout for a little set of drawers so I can make my own. Aren't they pretty?



So now it's a choice of (once I find some), do I give them an industrial look, or a rustic look? And what would I use them for? Does it really matter? Decisions, decisions. Either way, both of these bloggers get a high-five from me. I LOVE this project!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments...and I read each and every one! Since you've taken the time to visit my blog, I'll take the time to respond. Thanks! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...