Monday, February 3, 2014

10 Things to Make with a Cardboard Box



Happy Monday! Did you have a great weekend, I hope? I'm typing this on Saturday and currently our kids are playing "slip 'n slide" in their socks on the kitchen floor (which is a diaster waiting to happen.) I'm blogging (obviously). And my husband is watching golf (snore). Our big plans for the day include nothing more than making banana splits and watching a movie later. Sledding has lost its luster. Skating is ho-hum. We are starting to get to that point in winter when we say, "Yep. This is getting old."

Anyway, a couple of weeks ago I shared how to make pretty things out of drop cloths...and then tin cans. I decided to extend that series to include another humble material: the cardboard box. I hope you enjoy this roundup!


Fabric covered bins by I Heart Organizing


Baskets Out of Cardboard Boxes by DIY Design Fanatic


Shadowbox Wall Art by Taste With the Eyes


Cereal Box Drawer Dividers by I Heart Organizing


Cereal Box Notebooks by Let Children Play


Fabric-Covered Cardboard Picture Mats by Delightful Distractions


Wall Art from Shoebox Lids by Creme de la Craft


Ikat Boxes by The Colored Door


Rustic Star from a Cardboard Box by Grey Luster Girl


Fabric Lined Diaper Box by Mandy's Krafty Exploits


7 comments:

  1. These are AMAZING!! I love to upcycle, Pinning :)

    xo, Tanya
    twelveOeightblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous collection! Ever since Christmas has come and gone, I'm sitting on a stack of various sized boxes and I just knew I could and would find something wonderful to do with them. Thanks so much for finding so many great ideas and putting them all in one place for me. I mean, you did do it for me, right? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, just for you, Sarah! ;) So glad you found it useful! Please come back to show me what you end up making!

      Delete
  3. Fabulous ideas!
    Thanks for linking up to Tip Me Tuesday linky party this week. {knuckle bumps}

    Did you know that I can "lend" your blog posts my Google page rank for better search engine traffic? {fabulous}

    If you upload at least 2 images, 2 steps, and blog post URL into your Tip Junkie craft room, you'll be in business!

    {wink} ~ Laurie {a.k.a. the Tip Junkie}
    http://www.tipjunkie.com/post/how-to-add-a-craft-room-project-on-tip-junkie/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great ideas!! So glad you put this together - it sure has given me some good ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kelli, glad you liked the post! Come back again soon!

      Delete

I love reading your comments...and I read each and every one! Since you've taken the time to visit my blog, I'll take the time to respond. Thanks! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...