Monday, February 4, 2013

Craft of the Week: Huge Leaning Mirror



This is one of those things I see, then slap my head and exclaim, "Why didn't I think of that?!" You've all seen those huge-a$$ leaning mirrors, right? Well, they're not cheap, my friends. That's why this idea by Shanty 2 Chic is so stinkin' genius, I wanna make one, even if I'm not sure where I'll put it. Actually, I have an inkling that it would go nicely in or sparse bedroom, and I've never had a full-length mirror, so hey! Perfect! (Yes, I know, it's weird that I've never owned a full-length mirror. And by never, I mean never. Now that I'm thinking about it, it's really strange that I couldn't be bothered to buy one of those cheapy ones and attach it to the back of a door at one point in my life. How much easier that would be than standing on the toilet to try to see myself in the mirror above the sink. And how handy it would've been to have, especially during the 90s when I thought it was a great idea to wear baby doll dresses and Mary Janes. But there you have it.)

At first, I hesitated to call this a Craft of the Week because I thought it would involve power tools, but Ashley has me convinced that I can do this myself with a simple tool from the hardware store. So, I'm gonna be trying this baby out. (Whatd'ya think, husband? Can I tackle this one myself?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments...and I read each and every one! Since you've taken the time to visit my blog, I'll take the time to respond. Thanks! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...