Nap Rating = 2 naps (1 for spray painting; 1 for assembling)
- Spray paint (if necessary)
- Newspaper (if spray painting)
- Hot glue gun
- Decorative keys (I got mine from Create for Less)
- If necessary, remove glass and backing from frames, lay them on newspaper, and spray paint them in the color of your choice
- Meanwhile, cover cardboard backing of frame with burlap by cutting a piece of burlap slightly larger and wrapping ends around the cardboard. Use hot glue to affix into place.
- Once frames are dry, insert cardboard backing and lay keys out in your desired arrangment.
- Affix keys to burlap with hot glue.