Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Handpicked for the Holidays

Since I rarely buy something for someone that I don't really like myself, these three things I love can also serve as holiday gift ideas...



Personal Sketch by Kiki and Polly
--send in a snapshot of your child or children, and a customized sketch will be rendered for you




Out of Print T-Shirts by Out of Print
--T-shirts with iconic and original cover art from a variety of classics like Catcher In the Rye, Fahrenheit 451, and I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings (among others)




Custom Silhouette Pendants by Craftsbury Kids
--send in a profile picture of your beloved, and a custom silhouette will be made and framed with antique curtain rings to be worn as a pendant or charm

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments...and I read each and every one! Since you've taken the time to visit my blog, I'll take the time to respond. Thanks! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...